Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I now abrupt this program

A small placental abruption. That is what Dr. Hot believes happened.
This is the fun part. It could cause problems...it could not cause problems....it could cause early bed rest......things could go normally until the end.
Everything with my placenta and uterus look good and it was probably a clot or a back up of blood between the two that suddenly burst. Probably caused by stress and anxiety over the pregnancy. (hee hee, ok I threw that part in)
I am to take it easy...try not to lift the kids all of the time. etc. etc.
I KNOW that I can do what it takes to keep these guys in. I just need my body to agree.

J was able to meet Dr. Hot today and I was CERTAIN would walk away with a small smash. She CLAIMS that she just really likes her and doesn't have any feelings towards her. yet. :) ha ha ha
It's fun to poke and tease though. seriously...she's that hot

I leave you with a picture. St. Patricks day dinner out with some friends.
We took the picture right before we left so you can't see how cute they all look in their old.navy t-shirts...moms included.
You have read this article with the title I now abrupt this program. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-now-abrupt-this-program.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I now abrupt this program"