Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I HATE THEM !! HATE THEM !! HATE people. a lot.

I say this EVERY FUCKING TIME PEOPLE ! EVERY TIME ! WHEN WILL I LEARN DAMN IT !
Taking Syd to get her 4 year pictures today at none other than...dun dun da dun...KIDDIE.KANDIDS.
Preparation included a late bath last night because oh holy shit we have to put curlers in her hair for pictures and then getting all 3 kids dressed and ready this morning...2 moms dressed and ready....clean up the ceiling and the floor downstairs because the hose from the dishwasher became disconnected and the water drained in to the basement (ruining the ceiling...my wife is THRILLED)RIGHT before we headed out.

We get everyone unloaded....in to the mall....expected a wait, because, it's Easter.
Walk up....the girl says...."do you have an appointment ?"
"No we don't"
Stupid girl responds with, "We don't have any appointments today. I might be able to get her in at around 4:30 pm." (note : it's NOON)
The HATE. The ANGER. The utter DISAPPOINTMENT AND DISBELIEF in my face said it all and I walked away.

The WHOLE point is for convenience. The ONLY reason I KEEP going back....you don't NEED an appointment.
I remember thinking how inconvenient it was NOT to have an appointment there....while waiting with screaming children and swearing that I would NEVER do this again. irony.
J was mad and said, "it says right on their website that they take appointments but leave room for walk ins"
She went and talked to the girl...because I was afraid that if I did the fire from my eyes would singe her beautiful blond hair.
J returns to say....."she said they do leave room for walk ins but the call ins have filled those up"
A CALL IN IS NOT A WALK IN YA DUMB BITCH.
That is also why I didn't go because that is exactly what I would have blurted out in a turrets sort of outburst.
We went and said hi to the Easter bunny, each boy CLINGING to me and J refusing to sit on his lap..and then loaded EVERYONE up and headed for home.
WONDERFUL !

I guess I will call and make an appointment for sometime later this week or next weekend. cha.
:)
You have read this article with the title I HATE THEM !! HATE THEM !! HATE people. a lot.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-hate-them-hate-them-hate-people-lot.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I HATE THEM !! HATE THEM !! HATE people. a lot."