Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Hippie One

A couple weeks ago I decided to be more active on the Splitcoaststampers challenges...that week I managed to complete 2...I think that was about 2 weeks ago :) Yesterday the Featured Stamper happened to catch my eye...FS60: ScrapNExtras. Laura has a magnificent blog and Splitcoaststampers gallery . I decided to use her Inspired Hellos card. It is such a sweet and colorful card. I changed the dp to sei's Hippie Chick and used Edgy Eloquence as my stamp set of choice. I kept her overall card design. I **love** the flowers she used but found that I didn't have the right color flowers to match my groovy dp so opted to cut out one of circles. What a super fun challenge and congrats to Laura, ScrapNExtras.....
-----------------------------------------------------
Stamps: Stampin' Up Edgy Eloquence Paper: SEI Hippie Chick, Misc White Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia Accesories: Misc RABOM Grosgrain
You have read this article Featured Stamper with the title Hippie One. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/03/hippie-one.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hippie One"