Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy Damask

Just a little Fabriano card that I used two retired Stampin' Up sets...The only reason I bought the All Year Cheer I set was for the little text stamps, like I used on this card. I love the Damask background stamp..it is a shame that SU discontinued it. I'm just fortunate to have found it via the Splitcoaststampers buy/sell/trade board.

What would I do without Splitcoaststampers? Last night I read a post on SCS about where to buy the very hard to find Inkadinkado Birds Galore {Thanks Cinnistew!}....hmmm....I would probably save $$ without SCS {LOL}!

Stamps: Stampin' Up Damask & All Year Cheer I
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Paper: Fabriano
Accessories: Small Oval Scallop Punch, Coluzzle and Bling
You have read this article fabriano with the title Happy Damask. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/03/happy-damask.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Damask"