Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Final Decision???

I had made the final decision to accept the job offer. It was a long hard battle! Whew... I didn't get what I want. BUT.... they are working on it (as the policy of re-hire wasn't clear). I might have a better chance later on. As for now, I just wanted to be in the system! I will start working this coming March 17th on the St.Patrick Day!
Two babysitters will baby sit our kids. One will do on Mondays and Wednesdays and the other will do the rest. It's only 60 workdays before the summer starts. Yahoo!

This fall, Mikaela will go kindergarten and Kyron probably will go child care.

That is finial decision and I have accepted today at 2:30pm as deadline was at 3pm. Hollie had told me, for any reasons that I don't like or not being happy with the job. I can always leave the job again! She's sweetheart! Thanks Hollie for being there for me! Thank you my freind for being there and give me the support as much as you all can. Thank you...
You have read this article with the title Final Decision???. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/03/final-decision.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Final Decision???"