I'm amazed at how many people know my kids and don't know us at all.
It started up conversation with the adults and out of it we acquired the ward directory (church phone numbers) and 3 new babysitters. WOOOO HOOOOOO !!!
After the Easter Egg hunt, they make homemade scones and juice and other than having the likeness of Relief.Society it was lots of fun. :)
Syd got dressy shoes which she calls tap shoes and 3 new twirly dresses. J had a hard time with the concept of spinny dresses when shopping for them.
She wasn't a spinner as a little girl and doesn't understand the importance of the spin out. :)
Spencer got a wagon full of sand toys. He loves to pull and drag things around.
Cameron got a new dinosaur. One who walks, growls and hisses. He is IN L-U-F with it. I think Easter was by far the funnest for him.
The boys are learning that what's his is his and what's yours is yours. It was nice. Fights were extremely short lived. It usually only took a few stern words from the one brother and the other gave up the toy and walked away with out any incident.
I of course packed the camera to Grandma and Papa's house but didn't take ONE freaking picture of my squeezable cuteness kids. And they were DAMN cute too.
It's all good....it can be recreated. :)
I got one !!!

"Oh how I love you dinosaur. I will kiss you and hug you and growl with you forever."

"fore" (followed by the noise of scattering people everywhere)
If I give you my saddest most pathetic look ever will you share one of your peeps sister ? Of course little brother.

ooooh, who left this peep on the floor, all alone, for someone to step on and stick to. I will save everyone the trouble and eat it up before it causes any problems.
mmmmmmmmm
I LOVE PEEPS !!! bwaaa haaaaa haaaaa

aaah haaa, brother left his dinosaur alone. If I s~t~r~e~t~c~h I can touch it without ever leaving my wagon.
And then there is my little princess. It's taken her a while to find this softer, dress up side, but I think we can all see what a little lady she is turning in to. :) who says you can't have it all. rough and rugged, sweet and dainty.
You have read this article with the title Eggcellent. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/03/eggcellent.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Eggcellent"
Post a Comment