We-heh-hell ! Now I know what kind of people you all really are.
My wife wanted me to tell you all that the van I attached the picture of is actually the extended version. Ours wouldn't be that long. DAMN ! There went the mini bar.
I also wanted to let you know that IF we do get that big ol beautiful van.....I will be sticking a sign to the side that says....Provo, Park City, Salt Lake City areas, Airport.
I'm hoping to pick up some unsuspecting riders whom I will take home and make babysit my kids.
I will still have the license plate that says litig8r of course. WHY CAN'T I HAVE IT ALL !!!!! (thunder, lightening)
We will look at the Van that was recommended and the Suburban, but I can tell you that for the year or so that we may need it I don't know if it's worth crawling over and around to click kids in.
Syd is a light little thing and is around 35 lbs. She can't be put in to a booster until she's 40 lbs. It's me and my wife's deal entirely. Going by the book on that one.
Final thoughts.
Sydney has been having TERRIBLE nightmares lately. It seems everything scares her at night. The dark, monsters, bugs...and being pushed in the back with a stick in to a hole (last nights dream)
It's come down to one of us (ok J) staying with her until she falls asleep or her sleeping on our floor next to the bed.
I don't know when this will ever end.
Spencer burned 3/4 of the top of his pointer finger on the pan from the stove today. It's white and looks like it's going to blister. I can't keep a band-aid on it and after reading Baby 411 it says any 2nd degree burn should be looked at by your doctor.
REALLY ? Is that just a precaution for infection control.
My Ped. is on vacation and didn't leave a cell phone number :) and who knows if I will get a call back today. I did call. It makes me feel better so if something DOES go wrong I can place all the blame on someone else. ha ha
update : TOTALLY called me back. I love those people. he's fine. watch for infection.
Cameron is right now being detained on the top of the changing table. He crawls up, throws EVERYTHING off and then is unable to get down. It's a WONDERFUL way to get my blog posted without any interruptions !
Oh PULEEEAASE, like any of those things I just said and reread and realized how they must sound to other people, is real. NO. none of it. not the burn, or the nightmares...well ok, they can be real..I have NO control over her sleeping thoughts. but the changing table story. TOTALLY made up for ratings.
To prove it here are pictures of my children safe on the ground and smiling because HELLOOO, would they be smiling if things were as bad as I say they are.

and if you thought that I bribed them with candy to get them to smile in the previous pictures...you are just plain crazy !

Belly Picture at 13 weeks. You can't really get the WHOLE picture, well...because my wife didn't take the WHOLE picture :) Maybe you can see how big my belly is, or maybe you can just see how small my boobs are. That's about what ? 5 months looking :)
You have read this article with the title Your sarcasm exudes you !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/02/your-sarcasm-exudes-you.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Your sarcasm exudes you !"
Post a Comment