Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

What's Worse ??????

What's worse ? Having a Brazilian wax job.
OR ? Having a Brazilian wax job and then ending up with a full head of hair several weeks later.
I want my damn money back. and then some for the humiliation and pain.
not cool people. not cool AT ALL.
Will I go back. Probably not.

Ok, now what's worse ?
Having the stomach flu, with 3 babies who need your constant supervision and attention. 2 of whom have diarrhea.
Having stomach cramps, unable to eat, pregnant with 2 babies who tell your body that you HAVE to eat or they will make your life HELL. meaning that on top of the pain you are nauseous as a mother. OH AND TO BOOT....because you haven't eaten or had anything to drink, heartburn kicks in to DOUBLE time.

I don't know anything worse than that. That pretty much tops the cake.
That was me yesterday...it started at 3:30 am. NICE ! My wife got home as scheduled at 5:30 pm and took over. I still have no idea how we all lived.

Saturday we got to meet Holly of 2 Mommies and a meatball. Can I tell you how fun it was. Utah bloggers, tons of babies..NOT HOLLY'S. Still a little angry about that.
Any ways...here's a picture. Ky and Beck weren't there yet so are not pictured.

Top row : Dee Holly Kori
Bottom row : Me Kelly Keri Merr

















Congratulations Merr ! She's preggers !














Oh and the L-Word R-O-C-K-E-D Sunday. ROCKED !

San Diego is a mere 3 days away people. Let's say a little prayer that my children stay healthy and that there are no bumps in this normally rocky ass road to Friday.
You have read this article with the title What's Worse ??????. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/02/what-worse.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What's Worse ??????"