Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sick of this, sick of that !

We went last night to have our family pictures taken for this families of diversity exibit here in Utah.
They had lots and lots of families who volunteered and had their pictures taken for it.
It usually doesn't happen until the day that we are scheduled to get them taken that I remember this...or that.
Is it POSSIBLE to get a family picture ? you know...one of us all looking in the direction of the camera.
We went any ways and I think the photographers exact words were, "this has been the hardest picture to get yet"
She took 1800 pictures and when I asked her if she thought she got ONE. she said with hesitation..."maybe."
Nice ! whatever.

I'm SOOOOO tired. I'm so sick of living in this disgusting hell.
My house is a gigantic MESS. Fine,get used to it looking like this, right.
Well I can't. I mean I really go crazy around all of this filth. call it a personality disorder. WHATEVER. between the filth and my "SPIRITED" children, and the hormones, I have been a walking NIGHTMARE.
I really don't think I can do this people. REALLY can't DO this.

I lost my cookies (well it was actually brussel sprouts and BBQ potato chips...mmmm) last night and scared Syd to death. She's still talking about it.
J is I'm sure internally thrilled....this in her mind guarantees a girl. WHATEVER !

So far that is what I'm sick of....this and that.
whatever.
You have read this article with the title Sick of this, sick of that !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/02/sick-of-this-sick-of-that.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sick of this, sick of that !"