We asked my little brother and his new wife about a year ago, to take our children in case anything were to happen to myself or J. They took time and thought about it and agreed.
They now have a 2 1/2 week old baby boy and are now having concerns that they couldn't give our children (with 2 on the way) what they needed emotionally if something were to happen to us. They didn't come right out and refuse to take them...but with this San Diego trip coming up it's all come out.
I have to ask myself....I am not ready to handle five 4 and under....how can I ask anyone to take this on in the event something WERE to happen ?
I'm scared not to have it resolved. I'm scared to think that my family would split them up. I'm scared that they would give them to my barren sister-in-law and depressed and alcoholic older brother. "HEY, they don't have any kids !! PREFECT ! "
I'm scared that my parents would take them and the stress would cause my dad to resort to treating them the way he treated me and my brothers. I've ENDING that cycle of verbal and physical abuse. I can't bare to think of the things that might be said to them. Or more importantly NOT said to them. Will they know that they had 2mothers who loved them equally.
There really is NO ONE else. Not a close friend. NOBODY will take all of my children. Who do you leave them to ?
Is this nesting. I mean is this all part of the nesting thing. Getting my affairs in order :)
The only thing to do is NOT to die.
RIGHT. I get that. and then I hear some story on the news about a family who has lost both parents or even just one and I think to myself. Were they prepared. Did they die feeling like things were in order.
Probably not.
This probably explains the unhappy spirits that reside in my basement. Lots of unresolved issues going on down there.
If ONLY I could talk to Patrick S.wayze via W.hoopie Goldberg.
Plan B, how not to die.
Oh and I predict girl/girl !
You have read this article with the title My GREAT BIG IMMEDIATE FAMILY !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/02/my-great-big-immediate-family.html. Thanks!
No comment for "My GREAT BIG IMMEDIATE FAMILY !"
Post a Comment