They DROVE to Idaho to visit family, sled (snowmobile) and hang out in their cabin for a week. We are but a rest stop on their way home.
We will take ANYTHING.
Such memories, so many top secret life altering things have happened between us. as roommates, as friends, as young and crazy alcoholic newlyweds.
(no office equipment was harmed during the process of these secrets ;)
We absolutely ADORE them and their family. I wish we were able to see more of them.
And Mike, I promise that in a few years when the kids are grown a little more and we find that young animal side we once had...we are TOTALLY hitting the gay bars.
13 weeks people. check it out. I am O-fficially in my 2nd trimester.
ok. lets go. let the party begin. let the morning/ ALL DAY LONG sickness end. wooo.
okaaaay GO !
(pausing for a moment....aaaaaaaaand nothing)
Well, I'm giving it a few more days and then I'm kicking some ass and taking names.
I don't know why...but it will make me feel better if everyone else feels worse :) ha ha
My political career is slowly coming to an end and San Diego is a mere 2 weeks away. NO KIDS !
Though a rough go lately my outlook is beginning to look up !
I leave you with a picture of my little rat bastards :) said with all of the motherly love I could muster the other day. ha ha
You have read this article with the title Mixed Berries. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/02/mixed-berries.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Mixed Berries"
Post a Comment