Utah has been HIT this year with snow snow snow. We have sadly been missed by most of it.
We get a skim of it while to the South and North of us are BURIED !
Today we got buried. Over a foot of snow so far.
4 people have been stuck in the snow and have had to get pushed out on their way to church. I would say that's a pretty strong sign to stay your asses home. Just my opinion though :)

I told J she was CRAZY to snow blow WHILE it was still coming down extremely hard.
She said on her way out, if I don't do some now, the snow blower will never make it.
She was right. She's going to do her second round of plowing now !
I LOVE the snow !
You have read this article with the title
. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/02/good-morning-utah-has-been-hit-this.html. Thanks!
No comment for " "
Post a Comment