Everyone is worried about J. I thought I'd let her speak for herself.
Me : "Ok, go !.......oh wait, sorry." (sound of tape ripping off of flesh)
J : "OOOOOUUUUCH !"

Ok, not really. J as always is a ROCK. She has been a tower of strength.
She feels as if she's always known it was twins. She prepared herself for that and only with my persuasive personality had doubted that it was not going to be twins.
She laughed during the ultrasound. so much so that I told her to stop at one point.
She's terribly excited and has been calling everyone, including her family.
She's also found our new suburban with a fold down middle seat. :) That's my girl.
My family hasn't had the chance to step up yet. I'm certain this is my fear, as it was my fear that everyone would laugh and say "you did this to yourself ya crazy bitch"
That has not been the case AT ALL and I'm sure that my mom will be fine too.
Funniest thing I heard yesterday in response to the news, "Shit Hero, you're gonna need a small bus" Thank you Kimmy. GOD how I needed that laugh !
I couldn't POSSIBLY name the sweetest. You have all been ABSOLUTELY caring and supportive. Thank you.
Thank you for your comments, emails and phone calls. for all of the words of encouragement.
As for belly shots (carey).....WHATEVER. :) Girl I HAD twins, hell I've had a singleton and then twins...my belly will never see the light of day. EVER.
I will say that was one of the give a ways that I was pregnant with twins.
My stomach looks 3 months along already. I thought I was just bloated or what the hell ever....I just knew I looked 3 months pregnant and figured it was all of my taking it easy, and eating what I want.
You have read this article with the title Que sera sera...... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/que-sera-sera.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Que sera sera....."
Post a Comment