Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

My Cosmo Friend...

One of my favorite color combinations is pink and brown. I still have quite the stash of Making Memories Cosmo which looks fabulous with the jumbo Prima flower! I think that I may revise the card and look for a wider organdy ribbon, preferrably a wired one. Hmmm.... you would think that I would have that in my "inventory" but I think I need to make a trip to the store this weekend!

I've always loved the Stampin' Up Mon Ami set. I'm not much of a "heart" girl but love the diversity of this particular group of images.

~recipe~
Stamps: Mon Ami
Paper: misc ivory, MM Cosmo
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Accessories: Prima flower, misc organdy from Ben Franklin
You have read this article cosmo / mon ami / organdy / Prima with the title My Cosmo Friend.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-cosmo-friend.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My Cosmo Friend..."