Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The loss of the dream of a friend.....

It's true...me and Bette can never be friends. I however CAN be friends with Jody and all of her camping buddies. What was that all about any ways. I didn't think that I would ever find myself not liking her. hmm. at least there wasn't a lot of Jenny crap schmack...and then there was a lot of blah blah blah in the middle.
oh and then a surprise and real storyline that I seem to like and can follow...Tasha. yummy
WAIT. what does "family style" mean. Mrs. Peabody..you nasty ol lady :)

No blood for 3 days. and then I went with friends to a local jump house on Saturday and walked around chasing and lifting my children and then there was some spotting Sunday...but then there wasn't and now 2 more days with no blood.
Weeks of bleeding and could it be over ? PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE can it be over.
***update*** 12noon blood !!!! GAW !

I called my mom the next day after breaking the news to her. I decided that I should be the bigger person because after all, I was the one to drop the bomb in her world. She was a little better but still all church voicy and soft spoken at times.
I came to a conclusion. I have no regrets, and I'm not sorry.
She called on Sunday and I wouldn't talk to her. I didn't want her to take me back in to the guilt that I knew only she could. J talked to her and said she was fine....my mom talked like nothing had been said.
She didn't call yesterday. We'll see.

I have this hideous secret to disclose...:) that's tomorrow though. (oooh I can't wait...it's so gross)

and in other and very important news...did you see that my floating babies look less like tadpoles lately ! :)
You have read this article with the title The loss of the dream of a friend...... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/loss-of-dream-of-friend.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The loss of the dream of a friend....."