They have perfected the dosage and give them to you in stages. Stage 1 is your first trimester, Stage 2, 2nd trimester and then finally Stage 3, for your last trimester and breastfeeding. LOVE IT !
Any ways. THANK YOU !
We have a little place here called Fetal Foto. It's great. You get to know the sex of your baby earlier than 20 weeks, you can get wonderful 3 and 4-D pictures. and a little DVD with music choreographed perfectly with the kicks and punches of your little one in utero.
We went last night for peace of mind. They offer a $50.00 viability ultrasound. It was worth it. Still 2 beating little hearts. J teared up and almost cried. I was relieved and slept like a rock for the first time last night in weeks. AAAAAAAAHHHHHH.
Still brown bleeding, but the bright red scare didn't affect the pregnancy.
just to clarify. I reserve the right to be scared at ANY time during this pregnancy. to mourn the possible loss of one or both of my babies. and to lose sleep and readers. :)
oh and no....I still haven't told my mom. I don't know how. If you have any suggestions on how to break the ice I'd love to hear them.
Sydney says.
set up. Sydney asked Mommy J to buy her some chocolate pudding. pudding was purchased and is now in the fridge.
Sydney asks for pudding but is told she will get some after her nap.
Sydney is put down for a nap. Mommy J retires to the basement to watch football.
I head to the bedroom for a nap.
1 hour later, and still not sleeping.......
Sydney, downstairs : "DUDE ! I'm starving up there. I'm laying in my bed and I'm starving. it's like I'm on an Island. I NEEED PUDDING."
Mommy J feels like it is a performance worthy of pudding and feeds her some pudding.
Sydney never took a nap that day.
Both of my boys jump now. I mean really, both feet leave the floor JUMP.
White men jumping, but still. They are getting some AIR YO !
Lastly. I'm putting this song on my blog until after the Rally on the 13th. Maybe until after the 2nd Parent adoption law passes.
I've always wanted to use this song for some gay rights issue and HERE I AM. :) If I could sing I'd sing it. but alas. I will let the legendary Pat Benatar do the honors.
You have read this article with the title Invincible. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/invincible.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Invincible"
Post a Comment