I've tried to communicate with many hearing people. It is so UNFAIR! to SEE other PEOPLE talking to other people even tho they dont know with each other. Hearing to Hearing. While Deaf people lives far - not like next door as Hearing People. It is really SUCKS!
Everytime I see them chatting and laughing. I often tried to join. I'm having a hard time to catch up with them. It is UNFAIR!! WE are in same neighors.
And now this...It is still happening...
I expressed how I feel to H about this issues. She understood. Just because she is deaf!
I hate when Hearing People assumed it was us while we didn't.
I hate when Hearing People were chattting with me and never again.
I hate when Hearing People switched the story - "I never say that...I think you misunderstood me... Oh the communication got messed up..." Enough!! Don't give me BULLSHIT!
I hate when Hearing People says - Oh we talked about the school system - no biggie! EXCUSE ME!! it is a big deal to me!!! My daughter will go school this fall and I want to know the f*ckin School system. It sure heats me up! Think I dont care about my children's future school - come on - GET REAL!!! We are educated people! Come on!! Geez..
I hate when Hearing People assumed that we feed our kids' mind to say "not nice" things. They often said - OH you parents told your kids that... Excuse me!!! We don't teach our kids to say "not nice" things to people/kids. THEY are just like YOUR F*ckin kids!! Your lucky.. I don't hear them saying... only in physical ways. Saying a 'not nice' words are not ok while hurting the physical is ok.. I don't get it....
I know We work so hard to make the living with this shit world. We want to raise our kids as best as we can. We are going through a rough time...We are trying to get out the 'rough' times. I'm so blessed that my honey H keep faith and never argue with me with many issues (money, location, bills, jobs,etc) I love you H!
Don't get me wrong - I DONT hate hearing poeple... I just hate when hearing people do/did/say/said.
I have hearing parents, hearing siblings and hearing children. I love them!! I will never do that to them what I had experienced.
You have read this article hate
with the title Geez.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/geez.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Geez..."
Post a Comment