Not exactly what I meant to say.
What I mean is....if we drive passed (hold on...I need to get myself together...even SAYING it makes me sick) McD's I mentally eat a hamburger. It makes me so SICK. Thinking or driving passed any fast food establishment causes me to start my Lamaze breathing techniques and sends my eyes to the dashboard for a safe retreat. Strip malls can cause my mouth to salivate and my tongue to get thick. I can't eat fast food or even look or say the names....uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh.
Same goes for food in my fridge or in my sink. I had been avoiding the kids mac and cheese from lunch yesterday, all night. I can't clean it up because it makes me sick...yet every time I go in the kitchen for anything I see it, then mentally eat it, and then I get all gaggy.
(if you knew how hard this was for me to talk about....I'm so sick right now)
I was able to(dun, dun, da, daaaa) FINALLY throw away the remaining cheesecake in my fridge leftover from Sunday. OH MY GAGGING.
It has haunted me. I've been avoiding the second shelf of my fridge for 4 days...FOUR DAYS.
I ate breakfast and without any eye contact was able to pull it from the shelf and dump it in the garbage can.
Raw meats make me sick.
Tuna fish sandwiches make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Something that makes me sick today could sound perfectly delightful tomorrow and visa versa. but I have to mentally eat it to see if it will make me sick.
So I sit and eat stuff in my head and gag until I finally don't gag and then I know that THAT is what I'm eating for breakfast/lunch/dinner.
This is AWFUL !
grocery list : tuna fish. (we're out) FABULOUS !
To help get our minds off of the yuck, here's some love !
You have read this article with the title Food aversions 101. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/food-aversions-101.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Food aversions 101"
Post a Comment