It's over. and now I can start scratching out 2007 when I write the date for the next 4 months or so.
2007 came and left and with every passing year I feel myself getting older and older. well that's stupid..of course I'm getting older ! cha.
but I mean...I'm getting REALLY old.
I find myself saying things like..."No honey...that's not lady like" and
"Don't make me pull this car over"
Days, weeks and months pass in a blink of an eye now. and I find myself reflecting more on my life and what it has become.
OMG I'M GETTING SO-OOOO-O OLD !
I got through my first year with twins. I feel like I deserve a medal. We learned how to walk, talk, C~L~I~M~B, escape.
They now sleep through the night. Feed themselves. and turn a room upside down in MERE SECONDS.
Sydney has grown in to this smart, sweet, STRONG little person. She took her first dance class, t-ball lesson and dropped out of swimming lessons.
We met our amazing 1/2 sibling families.
We flew to meet them. with 3 kids. ACROSS THE FRIGGIN' COUNTRY ! and we survived.
Me and J found each other again through the daze and haze of kids and diapers and bottles and work and re-connected and became a stronger unit.
We have spent time with lots of great people, some new and some old.
and although the words go like this....
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne.
I've always sung it,
should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never bring da maaaa
should old acquaintance be forget,
and never su so my....
What it means to me is, I feel like I need to remember those friends that I don't talk enough to and to kiss the ones I do see.
We were able to spend New Years with WONDERFUL friends this year.

What's New Years without the back of a car and fireworks.
2007 was great. it has brought us blessings we can't describe. I could try...but not today !
You have read this article with the title 2008 is GREAT !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/2008-is-great.html. Thanks!
No comment for "2008 is GREAT !"
Post a Comment