Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

18 months

Spencer (baby A)
Height 34 1/4 90%
Weight 24 lbs 15 oz 35 %
Head 49 80%

Cameron (baby B)
Height 34 1/2 95%
Weight 26 lbs 9oz 60%
Head 49 80%

Very much the same except for weight and I've gotta tell you that it's only been the last 2 weeks that Spencer has decided to eat.

They are both ok as far as words. Spencer just passed :) whew !
Interesting, they both surpass the physical challenges. Everything that they should be doing by 2...they already do...including that jumping with 2 feet off the floor ? I was not aware of that.
Walking up the stairs. (hell they can already walk down the stairs) sitting on a scooter and pushing themselves forward with their feet. I can't remember the other things. any ways...she just checked them all off.
They should say 50 words and be making 2 word sentences by 2. Lets see if my little jocks can do that.

I tried to get video of them jumping. I also tried to catch them loving on each other which is THE CUTEST thing EVER !!! nada. they are not performers.
I was however able to catch Mommy J slamming Spencer's head in to the ceiling while trying to play :) ha ha ha I threatened to blog it but I won't.
(child.protective.services ya know)
You have read this article the boys with the title 18 months. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/18-months.html. Thanks!

No comment for "18 months"