Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

We got a nice......

SNOW!



(I know its not much as other places... at least its a snow!)







This morning, Kids were thrilled to see snow. M ran and get jacket, hat,scraf and boots. K was a little confused. M gave him a jacket and hat. K just put on and I helped. WE went outside for a short time - on the deck :o)

He was so happy to see M making a ball. He signed a BALL!




Watch OUT!!!




Uh oh NO! Got a HIT!


Ooops... I forgot the rule - not the head!






(ha ha that was fun! I got hit twice! By a BIG sister... I will be back.... maybe next year!)
You have read this article 2007 / snow with the title We got a nice....... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/12/we-got-nice.html. Thanks!

No comment for "We got a nice......"