Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Holidays Spirit

M & K made Christmas cookies. For Santa and for us too :o)


Christmas Morning, M went down the stair. Her eyes were so BIG! When she saw the gifts under the tree. She couldn't wait to open the gifts. I explained to her what is the reason for Christmas - Jesus is the REASON! She doesn't understand but she will hopefully soon.

M was thrilled to get dragon stuffs (clothes, toys, blanket - really cute) and horses .


K was in high level of excitment when he opened his gifts. Of course - TRAIN sets.


This picture is maybe a reason why I'm deaf! (darn in other way, I wish I could hear them. I'm sure they are funny). Luckily not one knock from neighbors yet for being so loud. (whew!)
You have read this article 2007 / Christmas / kids with the title Holidays Spirit. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/12/holidays-spirit.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Holidays Spirit"