Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Deaf become Hearing?

Mikaela was wondering and decided to ask me... Can deaf become hearing? I explained to her that I born deaf and can not be fixed. She said... But Doctor CAN! I explained that doctors can not fix everything... only few things. She said it was not fair! I decided to ask her - why do you ask? She said ... I want you to hear me sing and the music that she made. I told her that you can sing anything you want no matter if I can hear or not. It will always make me proud of you to sing any songs. I added - you can sign a song once a while. She smiled.

It touched my heart. I do feel bad but I born to be deaf for a reason. If she wants to be a musician - then its ok with me. I want her to do anything she wants to do (in a good way ;o) ) and I will always be proud of her.
You have read this article deaf / hearing / mikaela / music / sing with the title Deaf become Hearing?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/12/deaf-become-hearing.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Deaf become Hearing?"