Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Celebrating You...

I made these for a friend's birthday {hi elsie!}. Last night was her birthday party at Maggiano's in Bellevue. I did not get to see the restaurant but the banquet room was really lovely... It is always fun to spend time with friends to celebrate a birthday! I tucked a Nordy's gift card into her birthday card. What can be better than retail therapy?

Stamps: label classics, pure & simple upper case alpha
Paper: misc white and silver notecard from "T"
Ink: VersaFine Black Onyx
Accessories: velvet ric rac, x machine


Stamps: Happy Harmony, label classics
Paper: BG Blush
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia and Black Onyx
Accessories: misc black/pink ribbon, scallop punch, coluzzle, CD tin

You have read this article with the title Celebrating You.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/12/celebrating-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Celebrating You..."