Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Bashful Snowflake

Friday was my my last day of work until January 2nd. I'll work from home a bit and will end up going into work at least 1 day during the holidays but it is so nice to have some time off. That being said, on Friday morning I cranked out 12 of my Bashful Snowflake cards along with a couple handfuls of the wrapped chocolates....there is nothing like procrastinating!

Stamps: Stampin' Up Snowflakes, Paisley Print & Tiny Talk
Paper: Avery Labels, Stampin' Up Bashful Blue
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia, Stampin' Up Bashful Blue
Accessories: Chocolate Nuggets and Brown Grosgrain ribbon

As the new year quickly approaches I hope to have my garage and tv room semi-organized.
You have read this article with the title Bashful Snowflake. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/12/bashful-snowflake.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bashful Snowflake"