me - "everyone has the flu lately....do you realize our kids have NEVER had the flu"
J - "I know....you had better knock on wood"
me - knock on J's head (she offered it to me :)
I woke up to a boy who didn't feel fantastic. Cam has been clingy and wouldn't eat breakfast. I gave him Tylenol thinking that his teeth were hurting him. He started to play and after getting all of the kids to the table for art time. It started...the projectile vomiting.
Dinoland after Santa pictures = introduction to EVERY virus known to man = 3 days later virus has time to mutate and take over their bodies = steam cleaner and several changes of cloths = 2 more sick kids...I don't know when....but IT WILL HAPPEN = probably sick mom (J of course)
me...banging my head on wood.
You have read this article Cameron /
flu
with the title And the jinx hitteth the fan !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/12/and-jinx-hitteth-fan.html. Thanks!
No comment for "And the jinx hitteth the fan !"
Post a Comment