I marvel at her patience and organizational skills. I'm certain there are times she has more than her allotted kids. She always has her children (5) and their friends over. She ran preschool 2 days a week until this year as well. She is awesome.
Ms. Monique has taken my 3 kids for a couple of hours a few times if I need her to. Her 15 year old daughter (with the help of Ms. Monique and the rest of the family) takes them once a month so that me and my wife can enjoy a night alone.
WE LOVE THEM !
Ok...so this morning she had the kids for a couple of hours while I ran some errands.
Upon picking them up she says to me with all of the concern and wonder, "how do you do it ?"
I laughed. my stomach turned over and I was waiting for the awful news of bad things that happened while I was gone. "were they horrible ?"
"No..they were in great moods, but I'm serious...how do you do it ? Do they climb on everything at your house ?"
The discussion went on with the explanation as to why all of the chairs in my house are now in storage or turned over.....and how the reason I'm the size I am and not the size of a large pick up truck (I eat enough to be that size) is because I'm chasing "these" children around.
When Ms. Monique says something like this...it would be like Jo Frost coming to my house and throwing her hands up in the air asking me..."how do you do it ?"
I've had this conversation with several people lately. I think I would call today's, hitting rock bottom.
It's a little like when I watched Jon and Kate plus 8 and had this strange understanding. This cognizable mania. and I only have THREE
There are those of you who have said..."whatever...your kids are great" For those of you who doubt. for those of you non believers. I challenge you. 4 hours. that's all.
How bad can it be people ? REALLY ? :)
no seriously...will you please take my children for 4 hours. ok. 2 hours. I have SO much I would like to get done...and Ms. Monique isn't taking my calls.
You have read this article with the title What does it say.......?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/11/what-does-it-say.html. Thanks!
No comment for "What does it say.......?"
Post a Comment