In my mind, I'm gone pissed! My boy had to suffered that sh*t! Both Drs agreed to let it heal itself but warned me - it will takes a while. Have to keep eyes on his front two teeth.
I have to admit - I don't mean to be brag or anything... He's so good boy! He cooperated with Dr.D. He would NOT open his mouth to ANY ONE that including me! But to Dr. D, she talked to him - playing a little with thomas the train (K brought with him to make him feel comfortable). K said, "hurt mouth" I was shocked... He opened his mouth to let Dr. D to see his teeth and lip. *Patted on his back for being good boy* HE is an ANGEL! He didn't cry. He is due to back and see dr this coming monday.
He still is having a difficult time to use sippy cup. I used straw sippy cup, K wanted his sippy cup (thomas the train - ofc). Finally, he accepted to use straw and yogurt drink (small ones). He gets frustrate easily with food. It does bother him. I know it will get better from time to time.
Thanks for your thoughtfulness.
Tomorrow - NO DR appt please!
You have read this article with the title UPDATED: Poor my K. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/11/updated-poor-my-k.html. Thanks!
No comment for "UPDATED: Poor my K"
Post a Comment