Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Nothing ...

**UPDATED: Sorry.. that friend that I lost is not dead. Sorry for not being clear. That person just disappeared. I'm sorry...

Nothing excites so far. I lost a friend. It has been quiet. Hope something excites will come out real soon.

Mikaela now has a new goal - she wanted to be a figure skating. She now goes to a lesson every Tuesdays. She seems to like it as she is now learning how to skate.

Kyron has been growing more and more. He communciates with signs - more clearly and more understandable signs. Couldn't believe he's going to be 22 months old.

Hollie has been working a lot of hours.

I've been working on my scrapbooking lately.
You have read this article with the title Nothing .... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/11/nothing.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nothing ..."