Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

He knows if you've been good or bad !

Listening to Enya sing "so bring me some Figgy pudding, so bring me some figgy pudding" just ruins a perfectly good and NORMALLY upbeat Christmas song. Some advice...stick to Silent Night or maybe even Oh Holy Night Enya.

Is it wrong that I have been threatening Santa's good and bad list on my kids for at least a month now. It's not like I have done it all year or anything....although now that I type it, it sounds like a pretty good idea.
"you know, Santa's watching....you had better hurry up" seems to be a key phrase in getting Syd to clean up....wash up....go to bed...share. :)

Finally.
I'm not proud that I laugh at this...but really...how can you not. Like his sister before him...Cameron seems to be a child of many faces. We just laugh at the angry ones.

You have read this article angry face / Cameron with the title He knows if you've been good or bad !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/11/he-knows-if-you-been-good-or-bad.html. Thanks!

No comment for "He knows if you've been good or bad !"