I would like to post 6 random facts that interest and amaze...but alas...I got nothin' !
Here are 6 random facts sure to put you to sleep. or for those of you who don't just SKIP over them and go right to my comment section where you comment on the ONLY one that you read to make it SEEM as if you read the entire post. For those of you who do this...once again, I got nothin'.
#1 My older brother super glued me to the driveway when I was little. Hands and feet.
I had kernels of rocks and debris in my hands and feet for days.
#2 I despise and I mean I have TRIED to tear apart with my bare hands...the nub.y sippy cups you get at Wal.mart. The lids pop off...the kids can chew on the nipples and tear holes so that the liquid inside...usually something besides water spills in a quick and fast drizzle on to my couches, floors, car seats, the kids cloths.
ooooh..they are so fabulous..just over $1.00...the nipples are oh so wonderful for the kids...they remind them of mommy or that comforting bottle...so easy to transition from the bottle to the nub.y. SCREW YOU NUB.Y ! spill proof my ass.
#3 and speaking of...(stupid sippy cup, naptime disaster)..crib sheets are a pain in the ASS to change. hate them. double hate them. I would just assume leave the crib sheet on and lay blankets over the wet spot and wait for them to dry to then assess whether it's bad enough to have to change this time than have to change them this time.
#4 GROSSEST thing....I can't finish eating a lot of the times when people blow their noses at the dinner table or near me when I'm eating dinner. It's like when someone clears their throat....it makes me feel as if suddenly this alarming amount of phlegm has built itself up in my throat and I get all gaggy.
#5 I love to pick ingrown hairs. zits. anything that will pop and ooze. I LOVE when you pick a hair that has been in there a while and this black curly long hair pops out of this little tiny hole. SOOOOO FUN !
#6 I don't floss. I haven't for years. I hate it. I know I should do it. I feel guilty every time I brush and I always think to myself....like exercising...I will TOTALLY start doing that tomorrow.
TA DA !!!!
I know ya all have been hit. so what. you are hit again. just like me..make it SUPER interesting :) ha ha
Dare I say more
Journey to Baby Franklin
Heidi's Little Soap Box
You have read this article with the title FUN FUN reading !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/11/fun-fun-reading.html. Thanks!
No comment for "FUN FUN reading !"
Post a Comment