Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

am shy NOT!

Bloggers that I have met today - It was great to get know 'a little' of you. Wish I could talk more and get know you more. Next time!

I might be quiet. I can be quiet around new people that doesnt mean that I'm shy. Believe me, I tried to make a conversation and I failed! At least I tried... :o( Kids in our way :oP

Next time, It will get better :o) I might be more noisy but I might be too noisy!

It was great to meet some of you! Hope to see you all again and new bloggers too... :o)

Thanks K for making this happens.
You have read this article bloggers / shy with the title am shy NOT!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/11/am-shy-not.html. Thanks!

No comment for "am shy NOT!"