My tears - i just couldn't hold it! I just let it go... My princess Mikaela said - what's matter? Thought you are exciting to have me to go pumpkin patch. I realized that Mikaela need my "FULL" attention. I said to her - Yes Honey... I'm just not used to let him go as you and kyron always with me. She understood and said he loves you and will see him this coming sunday. I drove back home. I started doing laundry do my errands. I decided to check email as I know Hollie will send me an email.
AS soon as I opened - it said "Come and Pick Kyron up NOW!!" I was like WTF!!! I told Mikaela - get your shoes on and jacket (she s wearing pj). She ran and got herself ready. She got into van. Finally she asked - whats wrong? I said - I don't know.. I'm going to find out. We have to go and get Kyron. I sent email to Hollie's pager and ask WTF going on? She explained. OH my gosh, she was really PISSED and UPSET at the same time. They wouldn't let her take kyron as she doesnt have any birth certificate or photo id. WTF? We flew several times and never asked us for it. IF I knew I would grab birth certificate and passport and bring her but I was abt 2 miles to arrive.
Finally we arrived to the airport. Hollie was in a BIG rush! She put kyron in front seat and took his clothes out of her suitcase. What touch my heart, she gave me a kiss and ran away. She gave her time to just give me a kiss. (Thank you My darlin Hollie). I signed - go go RUN RUN!!! as her flight will be leaving within 20 minutes. Mikaela was a little upset. She said - now Kyron here so that means we wont be able to go pumpkin patch or corn maze. I said - NO! YOU SILLY girl! WE are still going with KYRON! She smiled and said to Kyron - I love you and you are going with us! She explained to him what will we do tis weekend. I was like - my preicous children... I'm hoping that they will be that close when they are older.
Who know what she do in the airport but she got on her plane on time. WHEW!!!
Hollie - my darling.... I'm sorry! The whoever that person - is B*tch! (But we understand - as we want our children to be safe as well other children out there need protection. Why not? Should have some kind of warning or something... but we sure LEARNED our lesson - we will bring birth certificate and/or passport along with us whenever we travel!)
Back to point my darlin, kids want to send you something...
We Love You Mama!
We all miss you! Have fun out there! Give our hugs to them!
__________________________________________
Other weekend without mama!! Look at this mess!
Now this...
She is using those to make herself swing from the stairs.
Look what you have done!! Look at mikaela and Kyron!!
Mikaela is eating cherrios! Oh no...
Gotta go -- Kyron is crying and need his mommy... Talk to you talk..
Sweetie, I'm here honey.. what's matter?

What a Morning!!!!
You have read this article with the title What a morning.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/10/what-morning.html. Thanks!
No comment for "What a morning..."
Post a Comment