Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Utah?

OMG… I’ve not blogged any for a while!

As most of you know, we are in state of UTAH! It was breathtaking to be here in Utah.
Our kids love here so much. As soon as Hollie arrived, Mikaela said, “I want to move here!” I never told her or anything. We laughed. We are exploring to see what Utah has to offer as well other states that we have in our mind.

Utah - a very family oriented family! Beautiful Environment! Gay Deaf community - that is our question. We need them once a while but not as our priority. Our priority - our KIDS to be in a comfortable place where they can be themselves as KODA and Children of GLBAT parents/adults. Good News is that Utah has a program - KODA. Utah is a very interesting state!

We went to several places - Discovery Gateway, Bear Lake, Playground, Nunn Park, Bridal Veil Waterfall and other places. I will enclosing some pictures tomorrow.

We had a great time and we are looking forward to have more fun for the last few days before we head back to Maryland! :(
You have read this article Utah with the title Utah?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/10/utah.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Utah?"