Kyron's new sneakers! He wouldn't let anyone take his shoes off. H did test on him by taking his shoes off. Oh boy... He was so P;ssed! He threw a fit and signed - SHOES SHOES train SHOES Train SHOES Train Train! Til he get his shoes back on again! Whoa!!! He will take his shoes off before he goes bed and put it on as soon as he wake up. (not easy task!)
I asked him, What do you love the most? He showed that! Not surprising!! His favorite toy of this month. We were wondering how long will it lasts?
UPDATED:::::
Kyron refused to take his shoes off for bed. I tried to take his shoes off. He cried - Shoes-Shoes -Train-Train! We had to let him sleep with his sneakers on! Urgh... At about 2:30am, I took his shoes off. He just slept through it. Whew! Mission completed!
You have read this article Kyron /
thomas the train
with the title His TOY! -Updated!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/10/his-toy-updated.html. Thanks!
No comment for "His TOY! -Updated!!"
Post a Comment