Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Eyes Wide Open


Last night both Jan's mom and sister and my mom came over. We had dinner and played cards.
At 8:30 the boys were DONE !
I had them in PJ's and in bed by 9 pm.

FAST FORWARD
11:30. from the baby's monitor.
gidy ga ba bota gasa gasa gasa...(giggles...kicking...bouncing) Cam WIDE AWAKE.
I had been listening to it for 2 1/2 hours. I finally went and picked him up. brought him to bed with me and turned on Family Feud.

midnight. heard from our bed. Janice sleeping. (well WAS asleep.trying to sleep.unable to sleep)
(LOUD, HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER)
Cam would try to climb to the edge of the bed so we would grab an extremity and pull him back towards the middle of the bed (MORE LAUGHTER would insue..both of us cracking up at him cracking up)

I put him back in bed and I think at about 12:30 am the movement and talking stopped. I fell asleep. Syd woke me up at 2:30 to go potty.
6:30 am my wife woke me up to say goodbye

7:00. from the baby's monitor
gidy ga ba bota gasa gasa gasa....(giggles....kicking...bouncing) Cam WIDE AWAKE

Are you KIDDING ME !
You have read this article with the title Eyes Wide Open. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/10/eyes-wide-open.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Eyes Wide Open"