Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

All I got was this One True Media montage

OH, and a Halloween joke !! because I know those of you reading my blog...are the blackest of sheep :)














ALSO this...because Toni said that it made her look skinny :)



















We have been in Bear Lake. THE most beautiful area EVER ! No shoes, no shirts, no service ! Thus my not commenting or posting.
We went to see the witches, petting zoo, bear lake and Lagoon !
WHEW ! it's 1 am. WHY am I still up....because I had to read all of your blogs...whether I commented or not...I read them.
AND because ONE TRUE MEDIA BASTARD DOWNLOAD CAUSING ME PAINPAINPAIN..when I wanted to just make this a quickie...2 1/2 hours later here I still sit...in a quiet house with my family sleeping (that includes my house guests :)
but it's dooooone ! smile...yawn...stretch...goodnight

You have read this article with the title All I got was this One True Media montage. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/10/all-i-got-was-this-one-true-media.html. Thanks!

No comment for "All I got was this One True Media montage"