TODAY DAY 3 has been a complete and TOTAL NIGHTMARE.
If it weren't for my good IM friends Toni and Hollie....and my good friend Ky coming to the rescue with Pizza, wine and of course a couple of cigarettes. I don't know what I would have done.
Love you my friends, and that is not said in a drunk "I love everyone in this circle" kind of way. It is said with coherent complete and total gratitude.
Pizza, GONE !
Wine, GONE ! wait....ok, now it's gone :)
Cigarettes...sent home with Ky because I cannot be trusted !
Kids, ASLEEEEEEEP (insert Calgon commercial)
Day 4, only HOURS away.
My wife, ALMOST HOME !!! (threatening tone) NEVER, EVER leave me AGAIN !
Good night.
P.S. I forgot to announce. Dare I say More.
I TOLD you that I'd have her blogging before we left NJ. :) Welcome family !
You have read this article with the title WRONG WRONG WRONG. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/09/wrong-wrong-wrong.html. Thanks!
No comment for "WRONG WRONG WRONG"
Post a Comment