-The post office
-The library
-The grocery store
-Walmart
ALL with 3 kids in tote. AND, it was the boys nap time.
AND ALSO, I managed to keep them awake and laid them in bed for their afternoon nap. (HOPEFULLY 3-4 hours)
The best part...it's not even noon yet.
DAMN I'M GOOD !!!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow, we're only a day a-waaay.
We fly out tomorrow morning.
I CAN'T WAIT !!!!
I sure hope that it works out that we get to see some of you while visiting the big apple. We will be in the city on Thursday.
Jennifer, don't worry if Nanny Annie isn't with you...you will have 3 other moms there to lend a helping hand. GRANTED we each have 3 kids of our own 3 and under....:) but who can resist those cute little mugs you post pictures of. Hell bring Nanny Annie, Nanny Jo, and the Super Nanny...I think we could all use the help. It will be the twins club.
I leave you with a couple of pictures from the weekend.
Syd rode the bull, the boys rode horses. :)
(yes she has a necklace on, but check out the little mini riding glove she's wearing:)
Look at that form ! Still one handed and can't be thrown :)

Spencer already one handing it !

Cam was all about lounging back on Mommy.
You have read this article with the title TOOT TOOT !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/09/toot-toot.html. Thanks!
No comment for "TOOT TOOT !"
Post a Comment