Sydney, singing "I was born in the forest, and it was in a weeeeeek."
"do you know that song mom ?"
Me, trying to act enthusiastic "that was a great song Syd."
Syd, "sing along this time mom !"
Me, "I don't know that song Syd, you will need to sing it again so that I can learn it"
Second verse (apparently not the )same as the first, "In the forest, for the weeeeek, and Sadie was there, and Cameron lives in the forest, if you be there in the weeeek. In ta you, in ta you, in ta yooooou, if you miss, if you miss, in the weeek. If you forgot sumping, if you forgot sumping" screeeeching halt to the song. Syd yelling, "Sadie, go ! You are stepping on Spencer ! Go back to sleep my little sweetheart"
I love that kid !
You have read this article with the title Sing along !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/09/sing-along.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Sing along !"
Post a Comment