Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Nervous WRECK!!!

Teaching Gallaudet Course (Thank god - only one course!!).
Starting in January 2008 for one semester. YIKES - teaching college students (Education and Physical Education Majors) - Method of teaching PE and Wellness... Yikes...

I better meet that professor who will be on leave as I'm covering for her real soon. I just sent her email and hope to hear from her real soon. I cant biting my nails!! I love my long nails!! I can't go back smoking - bad for health and yuck - can't stand it!! What am I going to calm myself down with?... Yikes...

I am not in labor - but i need - breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out..

It should be interesting experience! I don't know if I ever want to teach college level and this one will help with my decision for my future career. I have no idea what I want... I've enjoy staying home mom.

Tues and Thurs classes - not bad and have to find babysitter to watch our kids on tues and thurs. I better start looking for one but have someone in my mind - actually two.

The plm is that I don't want to stay here long... We are hoping to move within a year or two. We will go by flow.. (that is different subject)
You have read this article college course / teaching with the title Nervous WRECK!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/09/nervous-wreck.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nervous WRECK!!!"