Type what I say....NOT THAT (ouch !!) sorry.
I am SOOOO happy to be home. I will CONTINUE to rack my brain to come up with THE PERFECT pay back. You deserve it.
(OUCH....STOP HITTING ME !)okaaaaay, I'm getting to it.
I will never, ever leave you again. unless.I.have.to...(OOOOUUUUCH !!!)
Now if I wasn't such a cheap ass and would UPGRADE to the premium package
A) the song wouldn't be this soft porn shit
B) there would be text on the pictures.explaining how she came home, I left, she said whathefuk. (not that I think you are all as dumb as chickens and couldn't figure that out for yourselves) but I like having text on my pictures.
and ONE I can't figure out HOW IN THE HELL to make this montage smaller so that it will fit on my blog.
and TWO...disregard the soft porn comment...because how would I know. (wink, wink)
You have read this article with the title MOMMY J'S HOME !!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/09/mommy-j-home.html. Thanks!
No comment for "MOMMY J'S HOME !!!!"
Post a Comment