Would the mistake in that last sentence be the word, let, or join.
I could throw in a lot more adjectives and since fuck can be a person, place, a thing or an idea, I could throw it in there too....but it still wouldn't describe it as well as pictures. so here you go.




Cute Right !!!!
And then I went to help the gas man ! The Gas man who was trying to green sticker our furnace. $530.00 later, we got that pretty green sticker....I wanted to kick him in the balls and tell him that my daughter had a whole SLEW of green stickers upstairs and I didn't need HIS GREEN FUCKING sticker to make me feel warm and safe. Well actually, after he showed me the small gas leak with his beeper tool, a tool that if you held it up to a green sticker might beep faster, but what the hell do I know about small gas leaks. Well I know now that he is REQUIRED to shut our gas off if the small leak is not fixed. SOOOOO I put my head down, my tits in a vice grip, hung up the phone with my wife..who I had called, because even though I'm the boss...she really makes all of the decisions and went back upstairs to write a check.
This is what I returned to !
Sydney had no idea that I was taking this picture.

She did know that I took this one however. Stopped her, NO, I think it encouraged her to do her best work !

I'm making them pirates mommy !

Pirates that were apparently in a massive attack with lots of blood shed. oh and earings. All pirates must have earings.

Who says bath time at 1pm is too early.

Oh and just so you know...the damn gas man had me sign papers in the bathroom because I wasn't able to leave the boys in there to find a more appropriate place...and although I was made to wait 2 hours for him to arrive (LATE) he couldn't wait 5 minutes for me to get them out of the tub.
He did say, "I don't know how you do it" before leaving. :) Get used to that Carey ! :)
You have read this article with the title Arts and Crafts. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/09/arts-and-crafts.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Arts and Crafts"
Post a Comment