Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Picture Perfect ??

We went and had pictures taken last week.

I wanted to do some big black and whites.....now seeing the vibrant colors I don't think I could change them.
The photographer was WONDERFUL (Thanks Kori for the recommendation) !

What do you think ? The last 4 are my favorites. I'm thinking of using them as the main, big, canvas prints. Seriously. What do you think ?
It took me a FREAKING LONG time to get these downloaded so give a little love.
Don't just look and leave. This took 3 hours and a little pink pill.
Blogger and your erroring out is starting to PISS ME OFF ! hee heee heee heeee. It's ok blogger. I love you. (little pink pill fully kicking in now....dumb drunk smile)

By the by....did I tell you that my wife brought me home flowers yesterday. (I would download that picture but for hell sakes...I've clearly had enough) She also told me what a great job she thinks that I do. I love you honey. Actions speak as loud as your words sometimes. :)





























You have read this article with the title Picture Perfect ??. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/08/picture-perfect.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Picture Perfect ??"