Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

10 Years and Going Strong !!!!!

It is our 10 year anniversary tomorrow.
J and I have traveled the world together. We have been everywhere from all over the US, Switzerland, France, Italy, Barbados, Cancun, New Zealand, Australia and more. (we are lucky to get to the store now)
7 years of it was trying to make babies. I can now look back at those hard years and smile with a sense of accomplishment and peace.

All 10 have been the best years of my life.

We will be together forever...I know it in my heart, oh AND because I've threatened J with her life if she ever leaves me. (my little insurance policy)

I used to think 10 years was a long time to be in a relationship. We have only just begun. (no damn it....the song on my montage is not the Carpenters. I'm too cheap to buy the premium for a larger song selection :) ha ha

I love you J, you are my song !!!



We sure do dress up a lot. :)
You have read this article 10 years with the title 10 Years and Going Strong !!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/08/10-years-and-going-strong.html. Thanks!

No comment for "10 Years and Going Strong !!!!!"