
Why is it that kids will drink a full bottle of ammonia, aspirin, cleanser or bleach....but GAG at the smallest taste of peas.
I have to mix my boys peas with carrots to get Spencer to eat them.
Why do they continue to make products AFTER they make a new and improved Extra strength, or Extra power one.

Why would you buy the original.

Why is it that every time I use the bathroom I think about the Oprah show where they said your poo should be shaped like a soft S.....then I stress out while washing my hands and wonder if I have colon cancer....OR WORSE ! gasp !

Why is it that although practically indestructible to begin with, children's toys are always wrapped ridiculously tight. It takes 4 tools and 30 minutes to even consider opening them. It's like breaking in to Fort Knox to get a little peoples bus unwrapped.
Why am I blogging when I have a daughter at pre school and floors to clean. The only question here that I CAN answer! :)
Peace Out little People !
You have read this article with the title Wednesday Why's. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/04/wednesday-why.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Wednesday Why's"
Post a Comment