
At the nursery, I asked Mikaela - which flowers should we get? She said, "The flower that I want isn't there!" I puzzled and asked her, "What flowers are you looking for?" She replied with a big smile, "Roses - RED!" I was like - oh.. ok... We went to the roses area. She was so excited and said - That one is mine! I looked at the price - SALE - who can beat that price! I asked her - who will take care of roses? She said, "me me only me!" Shall wait and see.... She was so proud to take it home. She demanded me to take picture of her.
(4/03/07)

We went Whole Foods store. H saw and decided to buy it. It is "Just Peas". I opened and gave some to Kyron. When he was baby, he hate baby food peas. Kyron took some and demands for more. Now, he will ask for more. Can't complain - vegetables! yea!!! H and I tried - with our surprise - it sure taste good! I ended up eating them as snack. We tried to encourage Mikaela to try. As for now, she refused to try. I asked - why? She said, "its GREEN yew!" One of these day, she will try. I believe that she will like it. When she was baby, she was in love with baby food - peas!

Gotta try!
You have read this article just peas /
Kyron /
mikaela /
roses /
thorn
with the title Just Peas and Roses. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/04/just-peas-and-roses.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Just Peas and Roses"
Post a Comment