I got to play with Merr, her wife Summer, and their dashing son Camden tonight.
Merr is CHARMING.....absolutely family. She's warm and kind and very inviting. Her wife was a blessing. I was able to wrangle her in to swinging my little Sydney on the swings for...what was it??...15 minutes or so :) (or so) Needless to say Sydney LOVES Summer.
They helped with my boys, introduced us to a very wonderful group of fellow gay families. We are hooked ! We were the last to leave the park.
Thank you Merr for not being a stalker, for not being weird, for not making things uncomfortable for me, for not making me come up with some lame ass excuse as to why we can't hang out again :), and for giving me the recipe to those DELICIOUS no bake cookies. (I'm waiting) GOD I LOVE NO BAKE COOKIES !
Don't you all wish you lived closer and could hang out with us. We are SO totally a lot of fun to hang out with! :) Ok, mostly Merr...I was just along for the ride.
Happy Easter all !
You have read this article gay families /
park
with the title GAY FAMILY FUN !!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/04/gay-family-fun.html. Thanks!
No comment for "GAY FAMILY FUN !!!!"
Post a Comment