Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

"I DO" recall !

The WEDDING ! It's OVER....FINALLY !
Tough work being a bridesmaid. Lots of duties and responsibilities.
My job was the wedding dress. STRESS ! I had dreams for 3 days that I got in a wreck, forgot it, the house burned down. It was almost too much to handle.
When I walked in to the room carrying the dress I said...."TAKE IT !" and then exhaled.

It was BEAUTIFUL, Stephanie was a gorgeous bride. The wedding ceremony was short and sweet. The reception was a lot of fun, good food, GREAT band, and good people.

Here are a few pictures of the night.
First....The Girls














Then there is me and my friend Steph. We have been friends for like 14 years now.
We have gone on lots of trips together and we always get drunk and take a picture of ourselves. Thus our present condition. :)









Me and my wife....J stayed and played with me the whole night. She was so worried that she would get STUCK there with no one to talk to and nothing to do. She had a great time.















We got a little drunk, and started to dance.....














Then we started to sing........(and we sounded GOOD)
















And then we danced some more......see the tattoo on this gorgeous bridesmaid....she just came back from Iraq. She is engaged to marry the minister who married Stephanie and Brian.







We had a good time.
You have read this article dancing / reception / stephanies wedding with the title "I DO" recall !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/04/do-recall.html. Thanks!

No comment for ""I DO" recall !"