Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

What a Joke ! or The jokes on me !

Q- What do you get when you have two women on their periods/pre menstrual, 2 sick babies and 1 miserable 3 year old?

A- A big F#$%ing mess that's what.

These are the moments that time outs should be given to adults, and children should be kept safely in the garage. :)
I think the ONLY argument that women shouldn't "cohabit"....I won't use the word "married"....as to not offend all of those right wingers reading my blog :) ha ha ha ha ha ha

These are the moments that little pink pills come in handy. :)

Dosage instructions :
Take one-half to one tablet by mouth three times daily as needed for anxiety.
NO REFILL

Damn it, I have to make these few pills last. So of course I cut them in half.
And then I realized one 1/2 was almost minuscule because I cut the already puny pill crooked. I sat honestly for 3 minutes discussing to myself, which side do I take. The bigger side, or the smaller side with the little flaky pieces that broke off when I cut it. I don't tolerate medication very well. DayQuil knocks me on my ass.

My boys were screaming, Syd came in and yelled "TAKE ME BACK TO DANCE CLASS!" (a wonderful story about how we left dance class because she wouldn't listen to Ms. Lori :) I took both halves, even licked my finger to catch the shavings on the counter and popped them in to my mouth and swallowed.
There was no turning back.
J has basketball tonight so I was hoping the affects wouldn't be too devastating.
I did offer one to her, but she turned it down. (evil side, evil voice....good...more for meeee aaah aaah aaah aaaaaaah)

1 hour post taking the full pink pill.....J long gone
I'm drooling, my eyes feel heavy, my brain is sagging in to my vertebrae and my kids are screaming all around me. It's all good. Not bothering me at all.
I can clearly see why they only give you 8 of these things. I could live on these daily.
Getting everyone ready to go out, pop a pink pill, have to put everyone down for naps and everyone wants to do their own thing, pop a pink pill, grocery shopping with 3 kids, pop 3 pink pills.

(Another note to self, call the doctor and tell her the pills fell in to the dish disposal while running and you need some more of these wonderful, and VERY helpful pink pills)
It's all good. Estoy bien (sp) !
You have read this article pink pills with the title What a Joke ! or The jokes on me !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/03/what-joke-or-jokes-on-me.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What a Joke ! or The jokes on me !"